Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Sprocket Rocket



The first roll through the Sprocket Rocket has returned from the LomoLab. They're okay, I guess. I'm a little disappointed that some, which could have been nice, overlapped, and that they've not all been scanned in straight - but that's me being picky. The subject matter isn't very interesting - trees and estate! It's a shame I only had a roll of 24, as that equals 12 shots, because by the time I braved the lake, the roll had almost ended. I also took a couple of photos of my friends holding the cat, but they got lost in overlapping and unintentional double exposures, which is a shame.













<

5 comments:

  1. I love the cat silhouette and the unintentional doubles too actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are interesting! I especially like the cat silhouette shot!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like those that overlap! I wish our photolab scanned similar rolls, but they usually return anything longer than one frame, or overlapped or with light leaks. I like your shots, they are so green! I miss green grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I've wanted this camera forever, but didn't get it in Montreal because the developing cost was obscene. Maybe now that I'm in SF, I can find a place where I can justify the cost.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...