Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Hello, 2014



Better late than never, Happy New Year! I don't have much to say for myself and have no idea what to post here anymore. What began as European travels ended up with Books Wot I Read and Lately on Instagram posts, and repeat. Since I signed up to Netflix, I've not been reading all that much anyway.

The above photo was edited using PicLab - trying out all the photo apps so you don't have to. Fragment is another interesting one, but both are a bit too Hipster Album Cover. That's it really..

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you! Better late than never hey, I downloaded the PicLab, I'll be having a mess about with it.


    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! Mat is right, better late than never!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...